By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 02:26 - United States

Today, I found out that my boyfriend is getting back together with his crazy alcoholic ex-wife who frequently cheated on him. In addition to this news, I also found out that he maxed out all my credit cards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 687
You deserved it 4 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

Can't you attempt to sue him or something for theft?

Comments

LiyIa_fml 8

She deserves it! Way to keep track of your stuff OP.

ReynshineCutting 10

Nobody deserves it, moron. She may have given a card to him one night to go get gas or something and he could've kept it or copied the info. And if she had any sort of balance on her cards, like most people do, it wouldn't be all that hard to max them out in one day.

MeMareeh 0
tjv3 10

well first call the credit card companies and report the fraud and tell them the charges are unauthorized. second goto the police station and file charges against the dirt bag

I disagree, 66. I think she deserves it because she went out with a guy who married a crazy, alcoholic, cheating woman. It's not hard to tell when someone is unstable.

julz1115 0

Guys can be soooo stupid! Bitches like that don't change and it's not gonna work out this time! Sorry OP I feel your pain though. My baby daddy left me for his psycho ex while I was preggers with his baby. Maybe you can report the cards as stolen?

Guys can be so stupid? Really? Oh, yeah, you sound like ******* Einstein yourself. (If you didn't know I meant that second sentence with sarcasm, you're dumber than I thought). I can understand he left you, seeing you're as dumb and naive as you are. Yes, human stupidity knows no boundaries, yet insinuating that human stupidity is gender-related just pisses me off. I feel sorry for your kid, seeing half its genes are yours. Plus, your ex leaving you when you were pregnant is in no way related to the original poster being left by her boyfriend. If you want to rant about him leaving you, make your own FML post. That way, I can at least properly say that you well bloody deserve it. Now please, go get sterilized to stop your genes from poisoning this world any further.

CrassKal 27

Can't you attempt to sue him or something for theft?

sandungyyy 4

I've noticed all the cheating FMLs have been with men from Florida 0.o ..

julz1115 0

Frame the bitch he left you for and then when he tries to get back with you tell him to go **** off and that karma is a bitch :-)

It's called "p**** whipped!" you deserve better

JocelynKaulitz 28

Give it time, he'll realize his mistake.

StopDropNRoll 11

Thats a really naive thing to say. Cause he won't realize his mistake. If he says he does it is obviously because he needs something more from you. Gotta learn how ppl work kid

That's because everyone decided to bring their "talents" to south beach.