By Sios - 11/04/2012 15:06 - United States - Louisville

Today, I found out that my apartment complex has no rules against having charcoal grills on the porch. So did the guy who lives below me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 961
You deserved it 2 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

Maybe you can get some plants out there and water them whenever he is out there. And then "accidentally" spill on him.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Well, I hope you like the smell of smoke, and cooked meat. No, I'm kidding, that really does suck, if you leave the door open your apartment will stink. Also, that REALLY isn't the safest thing, maybe you should talk to the owners?

Comments

Rei_Ayanami 18

Well, I hope you like the smell of smoke, and cooked meat. No, I'm kidding, that really does suck, if you leave the door open your apartment will stink. Also, that REALLY isn't the safest thing, maybe you should talk to the owners?

theten_fml 9

Tell him to put it inside his house.

#3 I'm sure op already know all of that. Sucks though, I imagine it would be like living above a kebab shop.

He should of used propane a clean and efficient way to grill taste the meat not the heat

blackheart24 10

It's a simple fix. Just start emptying your dirty dishwater out your window.

#8 why would you put a charcoal grill in a APARTMENT!?!

Charcoal gives meat a better flavor than propane. Also who doesn't like the smell of the glorious BBQ?

theten_fml 9

53 because it's toxic. Gets rid of the problem.

I love the smell of charcoal barbecue though...it smells delicious to me! Just like gasoline...whoops! Haha

CrassKal 27

Maybe you can get some plants out there and water them whenever he is out there. And then "accidentally" spill on him.

Tali147 16
kriz_allizwell 6

Any thoughts of peace have gone up in smoke,eh...well, looks like a real stinker....

Ask if you can come over sometime. And get yourself some meat if ya know what i mean... ;) Then steal his bbq.

Is there a rule against peeing on your downstairs neighbour's charcoal grill? I'd check into that if I were you.

Sorry Doc, rule #167A says urinating is strictly prohibited. They don't say anything about ******** though.

^ Which reminds me of an fml a while back that this poor woman had to apologize to her downstairs neighbour for her dog crapping onto the lower balcony from above, even though she didn't have a dog. She just couldn't admit that her husband did that every time he was drinking. ;) So, solution presents itself with a past, success example. Really, if 2 or 3 times a week someone or something took a dump into your BBQ, wouldn't you consider relocating it? ;) Just a thought.