By footballist - 08/09/2017 23:15 - Poland - Polska

Today, I realized that all my teammates have bigger tits than I do. I'm the only girl on the team. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 583
You deserved it 321

Top comments

She didn't say which sport it was, but apparently she's not the only one who needs a bra on the team.

By football you mean European football, yes? Known as soccer in the US?

Comments

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

FYL! Also FY Footballteams life

By football you mean European football, yes? Known as soccer in the US?

She didn't say which sport it was, but apparently she's not the only one who needs a bra on the team.

More than a mouthful is a waste, but manboobs are an abomination!

gobiteme2 34

Remember to hydrate, hopefully things will stay perky then.

Emma Marshall 19
AJ1981 12
jadedtoaster 5

Now I am wondering if there are bras designed for male breasts that are unusually large. They certainly couldn't play football or fütbol in a binder or chest wrap, but sports bras would be very unlikely to fit on a guy's chest without restricting breathing or cracking a rib.

Why the hell would you expect a sports bra to crack a guys ribs? They make them in larger sizes, it's not like a guy would buy one for a woman 6 inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter than he is. What I am wondering is why a man who plays football/soccer would need one since it is such an athletic sport.

Uh, because women tend to have different proportions than men, and men trying to wear sports bras tends to result in cracked ribs as a result. The question of why isn't as much of a question, because pectorals can become enlarged in men who exercise heavily, to the point of looking like breasts.

Sports bras are made of spandex and elastic. They don't crack ribs, I've never heard of that before. In double checking it before posting this, this FML is the fourth result in Google and all of the other results are talking about how to deal with cracked ribs when you have to wear a bra. It doesn't even look like a conspiracy theory some people have, I have no idea where you got that information. If OP is worried about her teammates pec making her look flat, she should hit the weight bench and get some of her own.

HereWeGo24 6

Im trying to see why over 200 people think she deserves it.....LOST

Probably people that are pissy that a woman is playing (American?) football on the same team as guys.