By "Growlithe1395" - 11/03/2017 16:00

Today, I finally got my hands on a Nintendo Switch. While unboxing it, I left the room to get a pair of scissors. When I came back, most of the box contents were missing and my little brother was standing there. It has been about 5 hours and I still haven't been able to find anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 627
You deserved it 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to waterboard the kid for information. That's acceptable under our new management.

hope you find everything. hope you popped his butt, too. he's old enough to know better than to touch things that aren't his.

Comments

Time to waterboard the kid for information. That's acceptable under our new management.

hope you find everything. hope you popped his butt, too. he's old enough to know better than to touch things that aren't his.

totally read that wrong and I do not know how old is he lol so maybe disregard that whole comment. my bad, people!

If it helps, I read that in the intended context before I read your reply.

How do you know it doesn't even say his age.

You might be one of the only people who know just how much of the Switch is digestible in a few more hours.

If I had a sibling they wouldn't dare touch my switch (if I was fortunate enough to actually afford one rn) cause I'd go on a war path lol

species4872 19

How could your little brother get into the box without scissors and you couldn't?

Im guessing he just took the entire box?

Just how long were you gone that the little booger could hide it that well?

Or, better yet, dangle him over a pit and threaten to drop him if he doesn't sing like a Canary. Just lower him inch by inch until he speaks.

He's either 18months, youre blind or you're a wuss. How can a little kid punk you like that?

Take bro's prized possessions and keep them until he gives it back. depends on how old bro is though.

The age wouldn't matter to me, don't touch my stuff.