By sad - 05/05/2011 14:40 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered that my new boyfriend is the type of guy who, when there is a conflict, will just scream "I LOVE YOU" over and over hoping that it will solve itself instead of actually trying to work the problem out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 173
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried prescribing him a heavy dose of man-the-**** up?

iAmScrubs 19

OP- "honey, there are women's undergarments that I don't recognize in your car. Care to explain?" OP's boyfriend- "I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU"

Comments

verlien 0

I do that and it always works.

iianalove987 7

yuppers works like a charm... hubby gets so pissed that he can't continue the argument. problem solved!

yuppers works like a charm... hubby gets so pissed that he can't continue the argument. problem solved!

If by problem solved you mean festering resentment and unresolved issues, then congrats!

I do it too! i only do it cause I hate to fight especially over dumb shit!

JacksonCampbell 9
KJLD5 0
kingtz 6

Only if she screams "I LOVE YOU TOO" back at him.

whether they say it back or not... they usually stop talking to you :)

ImaWiseGuy 5

it's a very effective way to end a argument, not a very effective way to end a fight....

fi3ldhock3ybab33 8

um... just saying, your scream mask turns me on;)

Have you tried prescribing him a heavy dose of man-the-**** up?

sweetcheeksjvl 0

I'm guessing he hopes the argument will turn into make up sex.

slynoble32 11

lol i kno alot of ppl who need some of that

I know several people who could use this...

Well, you can try to talk to him unless you're the type of girl who dumps her boyfriend the minute you find a flaw.

RODEOqueen 0

She is trying to talk to him.

RockstarRN 10

it sounds like you just got dumped by your girlfriend

looks like hes single for tha night(;

I have to say, not being willing to talk about grievances in a relationship is a helluva flaw and I would not expect anyone to put up with that. Communication is key in a relationship

loski87 4
keyboo 0

lmao I'm still laughing I am picturing this guy head his ears eyes shut just screaming I love u

Ah the ol' I love you line! Never fails to defuse an argument, he's obviously well educated in the art of relationships!

ahaha sounds like something i would do

Monikabug 9

Damn it! I just bought these pens! If you so much as pucker your lips at them, boii, you will be sorry. *Runs off to inject poison into the ink of my pens*

why do all my comments get negitive votes??? ): am i really that unlikable???

chlorinegreen 27

lol I get negative votes too. fml is a bunch of haters! jk... sorta

dont worry... they only hate on the kool people (:

Yeah gayboii, keep telling yourself that. You could always, oh I don't know, start a new account that isn't inexorably linked to pen fellatio?

whisperingeye13 0

a lecture on maturity from someone who just said "LOLOLOL"?

LOLOLOLOL IM MATURE TOO!... now wheres my mommy I gotta change my diaper.

http://imgtfy.com/you+are+a+*******+idiot

1. My post was not directed towards you... 2.My post was a purely aesthetic, and satirical form of your post. Deliberately changed to try to make a point. Easy there big guy.

And feeling the need to say that I look up to myself and worship myself or boasting about my physical appearance on my profile is an EXTREMELY better method. You guys are smart...

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I don't believe that's not your real photo, boners. You're the only one with a photo of Bin Laden's death.

I'm an orange, that's a key, there's an emo clown on TV

Elledanae 0

You might want to: a) try to talk to him about it so he can see that talking it out is better or b) end it now.

tsukaga2isuwaya 0

a) "I love you." b) Because that is so much more mature.