By cheerymama - 23/01/2012 00:49 - United States

Today, I did my old "toe-touch" cheerleading move to try to impress my 5-year-old daughter. When I landed, I broke my toe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 945
You deserved it 26 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mygreenhoodie 0

This is why we cant have nice things..

mspoutylips 8

Comments

mygreenhoodie 0

This is why we cant have nice things..

By "we" and "nice things", do you mean "men" and "cheerleaders" =0?

Age tends to do bad things to your body, unfortunately. Nice things like flexibility weaken. Don't know where you're coming from, 20.

OP you don't even have to try to impress her at such a young age. She looks up to you and is already impressed. It gets harder when she gets older though.

mspoutylips 8

Hope Herbert the from family guy wasn't there to see you do that

everett0826 0

Herbert is attracted to little boys. Any Family Guy fan would know that. An clearly OP is a girl.

bacon1043 3

Could've been worse, you could have tripped and landed on a wild hungry crocodile

brianfantana32 10

I love cheerleading around crocodiles.

mama2b3 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Who doesn't try and impress there kids? I've twice put myself in hospital trying to impress my kids. Once trying to do a back flip on a jumping castle and once on a super slide.

I mean you're actually proud that you injured yourself trying to impress your kids.

GoW_Chick 14

I try to impress kids every day at work, I work at a daycare, I've made a fool out of myself rapping with a little kid, because he loves it, even though i have no business trying to rap, in the end it doesn't matter to me how I look, just if the kid is smiling.

RedPillSucks 31

Chill. 14 is simply offering her experience as proof that people do things to try to impress their kids. You may wonder whether it's normal or not but there's no need to invalidate her experience. For the record, but my wife and myself have done the same.

xStaciexLynnx 15

I don't think you ever have to work 'impress' a young child and certainly not hurt yourself doing it. Children are usually impressed by the every day things you can do that they can't.

An idiot who tattoos "PUNK" on their lip shouldn't have children either...

mama2b3 20

There's a difference between entertaining kids and striving to impress them. You dont have to show off to a 5year old. 50-exactly.

kateheartswaffle 0
The_creator_fml 2

Is that a sky high shirt in your profile pic?

jellitonoctopus 19

23 most people are using the iPhone app. I want a pm on the iPhone oh so bad

Still, people can see someone they want to pm while using the app, then go to a computer (possibly at this one place called a library) and send a pm that way.

mstangchck 9

Or they can go on the full website using Safari if you have an iPhone. That's what I do.

beachybrunette 2

So what some people like to be modest young ladies not all women have to be ***** (about writer #12)

Now you get to show her how brave you are by going to the doctor

msjoyfull84 0

Better than breaking your hip.

The_creator_fml 2