By Noname - 14/03/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, I checked my Facebook to find I had been tagged in a bunch of photos from a party I had attended last night. On each picture I had a comment from my mom saying, "You're grounded." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 035
You deserved it 81 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shallowsmile 0

this is why you DON'T accept friend requests from your parents.

_Elizabeth_ 0

Hahahahaha. What's up with parents having facebooks???

Comments

_Elizabeth_ 0

Hahahahaha. What's up with parents having facebooks???

diego47ak 0

Today, I denied my mom on facebook fr the third time. I am now grounded for three weeks. FML.

Block Her ' Or Even Have Two Facebook But Make Sure You Change The Name ' Or Make It Impossible For Her To Find You. Do Both For The Better

qwertyuiop8989 0

This is why you put your mother and other various family members on limited profile. Or simply reject their friend request.

shallowsmile 0

this is why you DON'T accept friend requests from your parents.

And why haven't you limited what family members can see on your account? It's easy to do. You deserved this one, sorry.

I was reading an article about how the fasting growing group of Facebook-ers are middle aged people! You should be careful about what your friends post on there. I heard some employers look at facebook and myspace now. But hahaha, you totally deserved that if you can still be grounded. Silly high school kids.

No no no, guys, if someone tagged the OP in photos, and the mother was able to comment on them, that means she was friends with the person who posted the photos; not necessarily the OP.

Yeah, that's true. I've noticed on facebook, when you're tagged in a photo, it doesn't automatically appear on your profile until you sign in. That gives you the chance to remove your tag. But either way, like #7 said, if Mom was able to comment, she was connected to the uploader.

No, the OP's friend could've had their security settings on friends of friends so that the OP's mom can comment.

You deserved it for being stupid enough to friend your mom on facebook. Additionally, if you're going to be facebook friends with her, at least put her on a limited profile viewing. Jeez.

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0

ew. why are you friends with your mom on facebook? thats exactly why you shouldnt be.

wild_fml 0

hahaha i laughed outloud. i can totally relate because one of my aunts is always commenting on my facebook stuff and saying "we'll talk about this later"