By Anonyme - 20/10/2016 02:50 - Belgium - Genk

Today, I broke my nose by falling on the cast I have on my arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 987
You deserved it 107

Top comments

maybe you should stay in a padded room till you heal up

Arm: "Just one little break, and she'll put you in a spiffy cast and treat you like ******* royalty!" Nose: "Bullshit!" Arm: "I'm serious! Try it!"

Comments

maybe you should stay in a padded room till you heal up

mariri9206 32

No, no, not a padded room. I think a bubble would do the trick, speaking as someone who has been injured plenty and needs/should definitely have a bubble.

mariri9206 32

I know it's weird but seeing this comment hurts me on a personal level, given what the fml is about. It's making me think of ankle injuries, which I am very sensitive to.

Arm: "Just one little break, and she'll put you in a spiffy cast and treat you like ******* royalty!" Nose: "Bullshit!" Arm: "I'm serious! Try it!"

species4872 19

Don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong.

"I was born with paper skin and glad bones. every morning I break my arms and every night I break my legs. I lie awake in bed until my heart attacks put me to sleep."

mariri9206 32

I'd say "me" but, really, I'm just straining my ankles a lot and having them give out on me a lot with the one exception of dislocating my knee by standing. But I love and appreciate the Spongebob reference. lol

Taco The Dank 27

It's actually "I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."

I think this situation calls for a slow clap.

don't worry about happened to me but it just bleed but it was x-ray but I was on a swing and had pins in my elbow in a sling