By Oops - 28/08/2017 03:30 - United Kingdom - Bakewell

Today, I had a hotdog. I thought the skin was a bit tough but ate it anyway. After reading the packaging later I found out that each hotdog has an individual plastic wrapper. I ate plastic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 631
You deserved it 3 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tomorrow, you’ll be pooping Legos. Looking forward to that FML.

Bruh how tf do you not know you’re eating plastic ?

Comments

Tomorrow, you’ll be pooping Legos. Looking forward to that FML.

nononsense14 8

So.... you don't cook/warm your food before eating?

Eating hotdogs cold is like eating bologna. Hot dogs are pre-cooked meats so there is no harm, unless you also eat the plastic that they're wrapped in.

Bruh how tf do you not know you’re eating plastic ?

Lobby_Bee 17

You better hope is comes out the other end. Dig through your feaces and reconstruct the hotdog wrapper to make sure your body has expelled everything. Good luck mate.

samomaha 17

This takes a special kind of stupid. Until you learn to read direc tions, bext have someone else prepare your food. Mac and cheese must be really crunchy and powdery at your house!

While I agree you should've been more careful, I have to wonder why each hot dog was individually wrapped? That seems excessive and unnecessary. Either way, please be more careful next time!

They do it sometimes depending on the company. My dad went camping once and didn't realize that until the plastic started bubbling while the hotdog was being roasted over the fire. Luckily he didn't eat it

That's just so weird to me! I guess I can see it, though, like camping. A lot less food waste from spoiling ...

Devilina1998 8

Lying for attention. there's NO WAY you didn't notice... dummy

You literally eat assholes, hooves, bones and intestines and you’re worried about eating some plastic?

you seriously couldn't tell the difference between a hot dog and plastic? ydi