By IHateSchool-.- - 11/12/2014 23:13 - United States

Today, I asked my teacher how old he was, and jokingly I said, "50?" Then he chuckled, so I laughed and said, "I was kidding… 42, 43, 44?" He then looked at me and said, "Are you trying to guess my age, or your grade percent in this class?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 284
You deserved it 30 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SharnaaaBanana 22

Hey you gotta admit that was a pretty good comeback :p

Comments

SharnaaaBanana 22

Hey you gotta admit that was a pretty good comeback :p

good indeed. maybe it'll get the OP to start studying. or at least not disrupt class when others are trying to learn. (if class was happening right then)

You can't even chirp a teacher back or you'll get in trouble

incoherentrmblr 21

He's old as sh**, probably somewhere in his late 90s...

I can't decide if this is an FML or YDI 0_o

Why on earth would you ask your teacher that??!! Its a ydi all the way, asking the teacher his or her age doesnt benefit op at all (or anyway i can imagine) so they should have realized that its an uncomfortable topics for a lot of people.

I've asked my teachers how old they are, before. It doesn't benefit me but sometimes it is just cool to know. I have one teacher who looks 20 but is 41, so when we found out we were like: WOAAAAAHHHH for a while.

Then vote both or sway toward the one with more votes...

Teachers like jokes more if you're doing better in the class, hopefully you don't have an F OP.

thecman25 14

Well anything below 50 would probably be an F so....

Dreamsorrow93 24

I don't study so I'd say he is pretty young 23....

If you're saying you have a 23% in a class I suggest you DO start studying... Lol especially if you're in college

Dreamsorrow93 24

I was joking. I don't study for real though and i maintain a B in all classes in my university. I have a photogenic memory.

If you really did have a photographic memory, you would probably know that "photogenic" memory is misnomer.

if you actually had a photogenic memory, you wouldn't be a B student ...

Nathan_h24 17

Or know the difference between photogenic and photographic^

jazzy_123 20

FML staff comments are "bule".. not that its not stated next to his name or anything..

I see what you did, there, 30. Gave me a giggle.

That teacher taught you better than to call him "old" again.

You kind of were asking for that one

lolhailsatan 23

YDI, didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to ask someone their age??