By Jenny - 09/02/2009 04:10 - United States

Today, for our 8 month anniversary, my boyfriend bought me a hideous necklace with ugly charms hanging off it. I wore it anyway and got a rash from it on the side of my neck. After seeing the rash my boyfriend accused me of having a hickey from another guy and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 349
You deserved it 4 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLpleez1234 0

What an idiot. He's cheap too. Most inexpensive jewelry is made with nickel, which some people (like you and me) are allergic too. He isn't worth it.

Comments

Agreed this really isn't that bad. Now you can move on with your life and not waste anymore of it with a retard with terrible taste.

Seabeast1000 4

maybe he bought that necklace so it will give you a rash/hickey so he had a reason to break up with you.

You're better off. Any guy who jumps to the "you're cheating" conclusion like that without listening to you is just going to drive you crazy.

sound like the dick planed it out from the start (he was just lookin for a reason to break up with u go hunt him down n kick him in the balls

This is basically a ****** up version of "The Gift of the Magi."

It sounded like a very calculated plan on his part. Really.

Slim_fml 0

why would you cheat on your boyfriend after he did all of that for you, dick move.

You are an idiot 26, please re-read the FML before commenting.

Um, reread the FML 26, you're an IDIOT.

FMLpleez1234 0

What an idiot. He's cheap too. Most inexpensive jewelry is made with nickel, which some people (like you and me) are allergic too. He isn't worth it.

Chura 0

i was just about to comment when i read #30. that's EXACTLY what i was going to say.

And this bothers you why???? Two words for ya: Good Riddance!!