By gmian - 06/12/2015 05:06 - United States - Amherst

Today, at work, I used my foot to flush the toilet, lost my balance, and ended up catching myself with my foot in the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 379
You deserved it 11 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bitchs_and_hoes 20

Just use your hands, you're going to wash them anyways.

Kuibe 18

And this my friends is why we don't normally use out foots to flush toilets.

Comments

You seem like the type of person who presses YDI for everything.

Why not use your goddamn hands and wash them afterwards?

It's difficult to tell if she's referencing the FML or her own post..

This is a piss poor use of the first comment.

Mathalamus 24

Why was your comment downvoted?? You are right!

That's what I would've done. But I've got a waterproof phone.

Why on earth would you use your feet? I can't even work out the logistics of how you would do that.

How is that relevant? OP had already flushed, so it really doesn't matter.

Please show me where in the FML did OP say that they had already flushed. Because I assume the FML part was that the flush was unsuccessful and thus sticking their foot into their own waste.

I guess u could call that a... Shitty situation XD

No...just no. Out of all the puns you could have made, you made that one...

Railroader 16

that pun went right down the drain

the first few comments on this fml are just so insightful.

#30 I know there aren't many puns. But the one #4 used is just so overused it makes douchebags turn into hipsters just to get away from it.

Loveyou6611 20

Yuck! Sorry Op! I hope you were not wearing socks, for that would make this even worse!

bitchs_and_hoes 20

Just use your hands, you're going to wash them anyways.

Especially if OP use is hands on the doorknob, that make all is effort useless. (toilet paper is another less risky option)

Kuibe 18

And this my friends is why we don't normally use out foots to flush toilets.

People use their feet in an effort not to catch germs. It's quite common I think. Of course it just makes the handle even dirtier for the rest of us that are trying to use our hands...but I guess they only care about themselves.

I grab some toilet paper, flush with it and throw it in the toilet as it starts to flush. Most of our flushers here are push buttons so using your foot wouldn't work unless you had toddler sized feet.

This gives the "shit boots" a whole new meaning.

Hey it could've been your face instead of your foot in the toilet

Hahahahaha who downvotes that? The fml community is way too sensitive

It just wasn't funny and made no logical sense. I have never been tempted to flush a toilet with my face, risking the fact my face could end up in the bowl.

His statement does make since. In the act of falling he could have slipped and hit his head on the toilet. there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. he was just looking at the bright side.

I think the "bright side" in a situation like this would have been recovering from the loss of balance with two feet on the floor. Simply having your foot stuck into the toilet rather than your head is more like the faintly glowing side.