By Anonymous - 18/11/2009 06:17 - United States

Today, at the old folk's home where I work as a housekeeper, a resident was holding herself on the way to the bathroom. I hoped she wouldn't leave a mess. She made it just fine. I was then informed that she had left a crap trail from the couch, more than 20ft away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 461
You deserved it 2 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omg I'm a CNA and I happen to be in Arizona as well. I had an obese patient who was put on water pills and she refused to get up to go pee so she would go all over the floor and her bed and I had to clean it up. Like every half hour. I feel your pain, lady.

Comments

borabora1991 0

OP, it does suck but since you agreed to do the job then you should have expected it. just suck it up and deal with it. your life isnt really f'ed just because you have a crappy job (no pun intended). be thankful that you have a job in this economy. your life sounds pretty good to me.

hellokittywhore 0

**** you 42 my mom does the same job and it's not like she asked for it or diserves it she's probly has no other choice.

RJB 0

So? She's old, you work at an old person's home, and they cant control their bodily function. This NEVRER has happened EVER in the history of the world? Im sure your life is fine lol.

I want to see you clean up other people's shit without even pulling a face, because shit is human and normal.

So what if its happend before? Its a goddamn sucky situation, I would throw up constantly if I ever had too wipe someone elses shit up. especially if it was a "trail". But that might just be me with my phobias. Anywho, FYL op. And **** the old ladie who havn't passed on yet. Which would be appropriate since her body is caving in already.

Horde 8

If this is your most annoying problem in your life, then you're a lucky person.. YDI because you knew what you took up with that job.

xavel_fml 0

ummm honey i dont bout speck it is!!! You care for people not clean there shit

LeeIsAwesome 0

Just because it's your job doesn't mean you have to like it.

My first job was a housekeeper at a nursing home....this was pretty much a daily occurrence. Doesn't mean it still didn't SUCK BALLS when it happened.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Just because they're old doesn't mean they can do that stuff. She needs one of those adult diapers or at least a maxi pad, which are kind of the same thing.

ChopSuey444 20

So, I know this was from '09.... but.... #4's comment is too rude to be ignored. I truly hope you have body function control issues when you're elderly. Her body is caving in? **** her for not passing on yet?? My god. I hope in the six years since leaving this comment you have learned some simple human decency.

I'm disgusted at that comment too, and now it's 2016.

i_is_a_tr00l 0

...Human diapers. Buy them; use them.

LOL unlucky though, I think I would have laughed then been sick

Sounds like she is in need of a Bionic Bottom (google it if you don't know what I am talking about). ;)

She should've been wearing Depends. No, that's still a shitty situation. Sorry, OP, but FYL.

LOL!! That's funny!! this should've been posted in response to the bionic bottom.

suck it up, you knew what you were getting into when you applied.