By bells - 30/12/2009 06:08 - United States

Today, at the office, after a heavy night of drinking, I had to hear my boss walk around with bells attached to her shoes. She circled the office a total of 34 times today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 021
You deserved it 28 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why the hell were there bells attached to her feet anyway

Next time don't get shitfaced when you have to work in the morning. I assume you're not in college anymore... That would still be annoying, though, even if you aren't hungover, so fyl for having a person like that as a boss.

Comments

ipwnallmen 10

heres what she do(the next time you doe it), you get spinned round few times, get very dizzy sleep it off in her office, then she'll wake up and and you can get fired......... its hazardous to to go to work at drunk not to mention unethical and employees have to pick up slack .. all the same... i wonder... why did she have bells around to tie on her feet. the holidays sure, but still....

__no_one__ 0

I've done it before when I went to high school. The bells were actually a Christmas gift from one of my friend. Besides, easy solution to your problem: "Hey, could you please do me a favor and take these bells off? They're giving me a headache".

grampa_pubes666 0

do u have OCD for counting shit? u should have eaten his/her knees

ipwnallmen 10

4... the OP is the drunken one, the boss is the one that dished out a creative punishment. OP is lucky not have gotten fired.

Next time don't get shitfaced when you have to work in the morning. I assume you're not in college anymore... That would still be annoying, though, even if you aren't hungover, so fyl for having a person like that as a boss.

why the hell were there bells attached to her feet anyway

you're lucky u could hear her coming. at least she didn't find you asleep. and bells?phones are louder. people talking is louder. ydi.

Sometimes when you're hungover it's a certain sound (especially something as annoying as shoe-bells) that drives you crazy, even if it would be harmless else...

"Hell's Bells" by AC/DC I believe sums this situation up well.

Dont_Explain 3

Yeah I think it suits well, a very annoying noise which makes you want to destroy the person possessing the sound (eg. Radio/cd/shoe's with bells)

YDI for drinking when you knew you had to work the next day. Idiot. Life isn't a state college and your nights shouldn't resemble frat parties. Put on your Big Kid Pants, sober up, and take your employment seriously. You're lucky you didn't get fired.