By annie_nk - 26/12/2012 17:25 - United States - Tooele

Today, after giving my husband a new video game that he's been wanting, along with homemade waffles and a surprise blowjob, he gave me my gift: two packets of ramen noodles, and toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 268
You deserved it 5 003

annie_nk tells us more.

This is my FML. It was chicken, which we have an abundance of and generic 2-ply.

Top comments

Comments

It's the recession man the governments just tryin to get you to steal so that they can lock you up

1-Better yet, play it by yourself instead of hiding it

35- Yeah, because as we all know, the government paying to keep people locked up keeps the economy moving so much more than letting the person stay free and work an actual job. Your tin-foil hat needs a little adjustment.

48- LOL maybe I should stop commenting on fmls because I don't think anyone understands my humor. I'm sarcastically portraying a hippie as done in many famous tv shows such as that's 70 show

They deleted the comments.. We're you the one that called me a *****? :(

-91 this is the INTERNET. "Humor" doesn't exist here. Take your "jokes" and your "sarcasm" and begone with you! *rides off like a cowboy*

Meesersuperman1 4

You can't be sarcastic very well by text unless it's super obvious.

There isn't enough jobs for us as it is! What makes you think anyone from a state or county would be have better luck?

For all we know, maybe they usually dont get each other anything special, and she decided to step it up this year.

ToasterStroodle 6

Sometimes that doesn't work, though, because then many people think the person being sarcastic is actually that stupid. It's like we have to put *sarcasm* at the beginning of the statement each time but that just kills the fun.

Ramen noodles are the shit. So is getting a *******, though. I'd say you're even.

Well ramen noodles are like 20¢, so I guess that means a ******* from Op is about 40?

We must also factor into the equation the cost of toilet paper. So T + 2r = BJ.

Ok fine, T + 2r - V = BJ Because she lost the value for not swallowing, which is why the ******* lost about $60 worth of value, which is the typical amount you spend on a new video game.

Well then you'd have to factor everything in, since a video game would likely cost more than T + 2r, we can assume that either the ******* or the waffles are negative. Either Op uses too much teeth or is a horrible cook; hopefully the latter. Guess I was too slow. :P

2r+tp-v-$60 for no swallow+waffles= even. Nuf said

CoolRainbowdash 15

Yes, and obviously he didn't think very hard.

Because all of the blood was rushing away from his head into his mini head?

Maybe he was thinking really hard, but when he got done he realized they were out of toilet paper?

KiddNYC1O 20

Maybe she does. Or maybe she knows that if you're going to give some ramen noodles, make sure it's a lifetime supply!

Unless you're a college student that eats it 9+ times a week. I think this just got personal.

Maybe if you're a college student, but if not, it really sucks. OP, don't return the game; sell the gaming system so he has all these games he can't play.

Epikouros 31

A wonderful gift, at least if the 'nk' in your name means 'North Korea'.

Sounds like a selfish wife who only give ******** on special occasions. Not cool!!!

It wasn't just a ********, he got a new game, AND waffles. He's a lucky guy.

CharresBarkrey 15

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark, and say you're single. And have been for a while.

spekledworf 18

And will continue to be for a while

This guys right. You went down on him and cooked breakfast. People in a relationship do these things for each other all the time. Try harder next time.

Wow.. Do people in relationships do these things all the time? I don't know many that do. He's an ass.

Why are you attacking her when regardless, she did way more for him than he did for her! I mean, come on, Ramen noodles and toilet paper as a gift??!!

You don't know people in relationships that have oral sex and make meals for each. Jesus, your relationships must be dull.

Steve95401 49

Try surviving without Top Ramen and toilet paper. OP could have been completely useless gifts.

Top ramen sucks ass you have to have maruchan

JoeGrant 12

Wait a second! He was certainly thinking about you; he bought toilet paper for you to use after you ate your ramen noodles.

TellMeWhatsDeath 14
JoeGrant 12

I admit, that was a rather shitty post.