This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By hes about to be a dead one - 20/05/2017 00:00

Today, after about a month of trying to make peace with it, putting up with constant whining, and being aggressively barked at like a rabbit on acid every time I'd go in the living room, my sister STILL refuses to do anything about her small dogs behavior, because, "He's just a dog!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 022
You deserved it 422

Top comments

Punt! But seriously, if your sister won't do anything, you're going to have to discipline it yourself. And if she objects tell her that badly trained aggressive dogs get killed by the city, and she's the only one who can prevent that from happening.

I'm concerned that you know what a rabbit on acid sounds like.

Comments

mitolit 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Punt! But seriously, if your sister won't do anything, you're going to have to discipline it yourself. And if she objects tell her that badly trained aggressive dogs get killed by the city, and she's the only one who can prevent that from happening.

I'm concerned that you know what a rabbit on acid sounds like.

Lucky O'Guin 18

Are you and your adult sister roommates or do you live with your parents? Ask mom or dad to intervene if you live at home, and if not, tell her if she can't discipline her dog, one of them has to go.

I feel your pain. My mother's dog is like that too.

zeffra13 31

You can call in a noise complaint to animal control, then your sister can deal with them.

Reminds me of my inlaws but they have 3 dogs

So, uh... are dogs known for barking more often at rabbits who've taken LSD, or did that simile just kinda run off on you?

Does she give the dog … dog treats ? You may wanna try and buy a bag. Or a good smelling bone.

Passive-aggressively leave Dog Whisperer playing on the TV as often as possible. ?

HalfLit 17

Normally if I read advice that started with "passive aggressively" then I wouldn't go for it, but the rest of that sentence was decent advice and made me crack up lol