By wetandnaked - 09/07/2012 07:06 - United States - San Bernardino

Today, after a particularly difficult late night workout at the gym, I decided to shower in the locker room. I must have passed out, because I later woke up naked, surrounded by police after someone called to report a dead body in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 628
You deserved it 3 270

wetandnaked tells us more.

OP here: Doctor says it's most likely due to the low blood pressure I didn't know I had prior to that visit. He suggested I include more salt in my diet, and that's about it. Also, I woke up with a towel draped over me, I'm definitely female, and no, the soap didn't smell like chloroform hahaha.

Top comments

Damn glad you're ok and didn't get raped or a concussion.

Comments

It could have if this gym and showers were in a prison. :P

AngelicTide 11

I don't believe chloroform has a smell.

OhDearBetrayal 25

35- It is? You get told that often? You must go to some real interesting parties, assuming you remember them. ;P

MrBrightside21 20

"Does this rag smell like chloroform?" is my favorite pick up line. It would probably be a lot funnier if I wasn't asking from the tinted windows in my van.

A hot girl falling asleep in the shower? I would have woken Op up if I heard of this because the chances of a dead body is just so highly unlikely.

The OP may want to zumba a little less vigourously next time she hits the gym...

softballgirl03 4

It's a type of chemical that when inhaled, it knocks you out, which is commonly used by rapists, kidnappers etc.

Damn glad you're ok and didn't get raped or a concussion.

Sounds like you need a nice holiday. A long one!

We aren't sure of any of those things...

Michele2luv 8

I think it was the being knocked out part that wasn't so good . . .

Wait if he was showering wouldn't he already be naked?

Not necessarily. I prefer to shower fully clothed, including shoes. It cuts down the process of machine washing them ya'know?

That's a very constructive and well thought out comment.

raraisbang 12

Wow, you must sleep really deeply to make people think you are dead! FYL OP, that's embarrassing :P

mylifesucks_fml 1

yeah, i had a friend like that. haha, we used to mess with her in her sleep and somehow everything we did showed up in her crazy dream! gotta love heavy sleepers!

citymayer 7

Although.. I TOTALLY wouldn't assume that a naked guy laying on the floor of the shower was asleep.. But that might just be me.

I REALLY hope that your gym isn't located in a prison...

Looking back on this comment, it seems too serious. I was TRYING to make it sound funny, but it doesn't sound funny. Since I cannot edit the comment, I will put my revised comment below. At least it wasn't a prison shower, right?

citymayer 7

At least someone was concerned, you're lucky they didn't choose to take advantage of your body instead.. or did they?

Cowboy1986 4
cantthinkofshit 5

She's 14 dude, your 24. Go find a slutty 18+ they are plentiful

Omg op are you okay? Take care of yourself xoo

curlyfry33 8

How do you pass out showering after just working out? Did you add some booze into your Gatorade? Tisk, tisk

well if it was a difficult workout maybe he was tired and couldn't keep his eyes open? or you know when you don't eat and you do exercise and sometimes you feel like you'll faint? maybe that happened..

Well she said it was a late night, so maybe she was sleepy. Also, when the water's too hot, all that steam and heat really messes with a person's head and breathing gets a little difficult (don't remember the exact terminology). It's happened to me a few times before. FYL OP.

There's possibly few reasons it happened op, maybe you hadn't eaten enough during the day but like someone said up there ^ just be thankful you didn't get touched. I'm just wondering how they didn't notice your breathing? And think about it, if you'd have gone home to shower, well your water bill would have been very high!

Police/Coroner: "We can't figure it out. There's no wounds, no sign of a struggle. By all appearances he's a healthy ma-(OP wakes up)-AAAAAAUGH!!!"

I'll admit that's a funny comment, but OP is a chick :P

Meh. I also assumed it was a guy until I saw the gender icon xD

Be happy the police didn't think OP was on bath salts or something... Dead body wakes up...