By Anonymous - 05/03/2012 16:36 - United Kingdom

Today, a stuffed ferret was the latest addition to the list of weird items my colleagues have found in our rubbish tip, and that they put in my office. The list also includes explicit fetish porn playing cards, live ammo and dead pheasants, to name a few. I need a new job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 137
You deserved it 2 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if you don't want those cards... I umm have a friend who would love them...

Comments

queen_awks 16

Don't lie. We all know it's actually the fetish **** playing cards that you misplaced.

Damn you got some weird people working with you.

You could **********, play cards, shoot a gun and eat dead pheasant....I don't see the problem?

asoptavlo14 6

Sounds like this business caters to hunters..

Clozzie 0

I knew someone stole my porno cards!

Damn_Hippster 11

I'll dispose of those playing cards for you OP.

The_Troller 14

25- You do realize the "I'm with stupid" in your picture points to your commen/name. On the mobile app, at least.

Llamacod 11

On my mobile app it points to the comment with the name above the hand/finger

#45 if that's the case.. McDonalds should be out of business..

grmnxsensati0n 4

where can u get some of those cards?

This reminds me of when I tried to have all of the ferrets west of the Rivva Delaware exterminated due to their mind wars with my daughter's toads. Apparently my task has failed.

The take it part doesn't relate to the FML. OP's not being asked anything.

114 - take it or leave it refers to the job, not the stuffed ferret, dumbass.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

Be thankful for what you get! They are being considerate. (;

Why those items? Live ammo in the workplace seems a tad shady to me.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

While playing with fetish **** playing cards? Seems legit..

toenibbler 14

No OP, you need new colleagues

moneybagz131 6

¡Yummy yur goina haz eh guuuuuud brekfest!

Well if you don't want those cards... I umm have a friend who would love them...

OP: "Do you have the BDSM of spades?" Friend: "Go fish"

stevenJB 25

What about the BBW of hearts?

If u don't want ur job I'll take it. It's better then working in a cubicle....