By retail hell - 12/07/2015 13:11 - United States - Waterbury

Today, a customer berated me and told me to stop whining because I have to work on the weekend. What did I do to deserve this? I said, "Hi, how are you doing today?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 467
You deserved it 1 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have just hugged him and said *shhhhh it's okay... I know* and then he would have started crying because of his deep emotional trama.

DaEpicTaco 13

Someone's having a bad day FYL op.

Comments

How dare you say such a thing? First world problems, am I right?

RedPillSucks 31
1PersonIsMyWorld 22

1- your pic looks like spaghetti and meatballs with eyes.

HighasaCloud 46

#38 has not heard the good word of Pastafarianism

#38 That's because that's exactly what it is

You should have just hugged him and said *shhhhh it's okay... I know* and then he would have started crying because of his deep emotional trama.

hannahrem 15

You should've told them to stop projecting their unwanted thoughts into you

How dare you say such a thing? First world problems, am I right?

Well, someone was having a bad day...

DaEpicTaco 13

Someone's having a bad day FYL op.

As crappy as that was op, just remember that that person is probably going through a really hard time and having a bad day. Maybe they just lost someone close to them. It doesn't excuse their behaviour, but it helps me realize that people often say things and react in ways they usually wouldn't just because of what's going on in their lives.

Having a bad day or going through something in your life does not justify being rude to someone simply doing their job. I've had days where I was near tears or seethingly angry but if I had to interact with someone in customer service I switch those emotions off, smile, and be polite.

Seems as if they've been having a bad day. Sorry OP! Just get past it. People will always be stupid!

So condescending, how dare you greet someone! Haha, I get it all the time in the hospital. Don't let someone else darkness dim your light!