Suspense

By krray - 11/03/2017 22:00

Today, I was walking up the stairs with my lunch behind a heavy co-worker. His arms were full, and step by step, as we went up the stairs his pants dropped a little further. By the time we reached the top, his knickers were below his knees and it was a full moon. I prayed he wouldn't fart on my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 997
You deserved it 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Burle 17

I don't understand why you would walk directly behind a bare ass, maybe just put a little space between the loaded gun and yourself?

jcash52426 5

Why didn't you tell him his pant were falling or help him carry the the stuff upstairs.

Comments

jcash52426 5

Why didn't you tell him his pant were falling or help him carry the the stuff upstairs.

Talis99 26

My guess is, if they're making a story like this, they're a jerk.

SpaceToast 25

Why didn't you bring this to his attention, and offer to hold his items, or something, while he pulls up his pants? I would've been humiliated of I was your coworker D:

It says op was also carrying something (namely, lunch - presumably on a tray or some such), so op's hands were full, too.

Burle 17

I don't understand why you would walk directly behind a bare ass, maybe just put a little space between the loaded gun and yourself?

Whispra 5

As awkward as that was for you it had to be twice as bad for him. Why didn't you offer to carry or at least hold something while he fixed things?

Why does it matter that he was heavy? Would you not have cared if he'd been skinny? I wouldn't want an ass near my food no matter whose it was or what size it was.

I'm praying your lunch was a tossed salad. Please say it's so!

mariri9206 32

Why were you walking directly behind him? Have you not heard of personal space? And did you not warn him about his pants falling down? Sure, he probably already knew but, still, letting him know is the human thing to do and he could've injured himself. Also, why even mention that he's "heavy"? It should have zero relevance. YDI.