Ready for the grill!

By boopingsnoot - 05/08/2017 20:00

Today, at work, the chest freezer was accidentally turned off. I work at a vet and the freezer is our morgue. It got opened before anyone realized the contents had thawed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 037
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatIsSoFetch 7

I can't even imagine the horror that poor person experienced as soon as they opened that freezer. Gag.

Comments

Bubbles77777 11

Eww oh my gosh, I know the smell was horrible!!

Lobby_Bee 17

Febreeze, you need a shit ton of it.

ThatIsSoFetch 7

I can't even imagine the horror that poor person experienced as soon as they opened that freezer. Gag.

trainerchickie 6

I work at a vet clinic as well and our deep freeze is the morgue. It smells like death as is. I can only imagine what it'd smell like unthawed.

I just gagged a little bit. Dear God. I'm so sorry OP.

I work at an animal control facility that also deals with roadkill. That happened to the freezer we had specifically for skunks. It was horrible.

Someone’s gonna has some ‘splaining to do! “Accidentally” turned the freezer off?

When I was going to school to be an animal health tech, there was a deep freeze in our classroom filled with corpses for dissection. One day there was a funky smell in the classroom, but the instructor thought it was the garbage, until after class. She opened the freezer, which happened to be next to my table I was leaving, and needless to say, it hadn't been working for a while. They took the whole thing to the dump and febreezed the room and hallway.