Plebs need not apply.

By chels - 17/07/2018 19:00

Today, when my new boyfriend told me he liked playing games, he meant a 60" TV with a professional gaming chair in the middle of his living room, and 48-hour gaming marathons where he totally ignores me, refuses to sleep or shower, and only has energy drinks and cheerios. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 886
You deserved it 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

Which mean you have 48 hours to do whatever the hell it is you want without having to drag the boyfriend along. Space. I see no problem here.

Pssh that sounds awesome! If you don’t want him you can send him my way lol

Comments

Pssh that sounds awesome! If you don’t want him you can send him my way lol

tounces7 27

I dunno, 48 hours straight, I sorta wonder if he has a job.

countryb_cth 38

Lol that is me from Thursday to Sunday; without the gaming chair

julfunky 29

Which mean you have 48 hours to do whatever the hell it is you want without having to drag the boyfriend along. Space. I see no problem here.

littlewolfie95 5

Unless those 48 hours are the weekend and OP then can’t go do things during the day with said boyfriend?

Yes! While I agree he deserves to do things on his spare time, if its sucking up the entire weekend where that's usually the only days that are free between, there needs to be some sort of compromise for the relationship to work.

tounces7 27

Wouldn't they have to be the weekend? Because of it was during the week, he probably doesn't work, and that's another issue.

Donut_Wizard 23

Sounds like a noob. Real gamers stock up on Doritos, Mountain Dew, and frozen taquitos.

MamaChey 24

This is obviously an issue for you, so the best advice I can give is to say RUN AWAY! You aren’t going to change him.

commandpriority 5

Obviously you need to walk around naked eating pizza to distract him and teach him what is important in life. pizza.

Pizza is always sexier without the box on.

Wait... That isn’t normal? The only problem I see is if he’s a CoD guy. Fallout/Elder Scrolls all the way!

chris_lillo 15

Doesn't sound like you have much of a boyfriend to me OP. While I encourage people to have hobbies this seems more like a health hazard.....

Eh I’d rather play video games with my girl.