Ouch.

By Zaak - 25/03/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, my neighbor, whom I've had a massive crush on but barely know, actually started flirting with me. Long story short, it ended with him getting a blowjob. I said, "We should make this a thing." He replied, "Yeah, a one-time thing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 597
You deserved it 6 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you expect him to propose after giving him a ******* when you both barely know each other? Welcome to the world where sucking a dick won't make someone like you. It's a hard world OP.

Sweetie you should know better. If a interactions starts with sex it 9 times out of 10 it will only stay that way. Also after a sexual happens you should never metion it again unless he does. Those lil weirdohs (men) scare easy.

Comments

Did you expect him to propose after giving him a ******* when you both barely know each other? Welcome to the world where sucking a dick won't make someone like you. It's a hard world OP.

Wtf? She just told him that she would like to do it again without any other intention. What's so wrong with that? It's like the most common thing you do after you met someone and enjoyed it.

What was confusing about what I said? OP clearly said she has a crush on her neighbor and I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting on giving blow jobs to him for the rest of her life.

It could have been worse, right? It could have ended with no one getting a BJ?

Sweetie you should know better. If a interactions starts with sex it 9 times out of 10 it will only stay that way. Also after a sexual happens you should never metion it again unless he does. Those lil weirdohs (men) scare easy.

It's really time that stupid mindsets like this one die.

That's not really true anymore. Most relationships don't start with sex but a lot of them do

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow, you're talking like a true professional. Why not give OP some visual lessons on how to give a proper ********? Are you up open enough for the task?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CrazyTrainWreck 19

Well I guess you could say you blew your chances.

*******:"When a mobster orders you to plant explosives to a gangsters property in an act of revenge.If the bastard is a traitor, thieve or rat then give him a *******." I would only hope it was a one time thing OP.

Donut_Wizard 23

Thank you sir, your business is very important to us. Now how would you rate your ******* on a scale from dissatisfied to extremely satisfied? Mmhm. And how likely are you to recommend us to friends or family?

ohsnapword 21

Don't worry. There are other guys out there who are probably worth your time. Keep your head up.

...and down and up and down and up and down and up