Nice.

By crunch time - 01/01/2018 19:30 - United States - Jacksonville

Today, while working out at the gym, I paused to check out a beautiful woman. The guy behind me said "Are you going to do your set or are you going to keep staring at my wife?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 117
You deserved it 6 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

I would have probably said something along the lines of “I’m going to stare at your sublime wife for a few more minutes, then I’ll do my set” After that, I’ll probably pick my teeth up and leave

Comments

manb91uk 22

I would have probably said something along the lines of “I’m going to stare at your sublime wife for a few more minutes, then I’ll do my set” After that, I’ll probably pick my teeth up and leave

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

You really wanna see the world burn, don't you?

manb91uk 22

I’m sure this isn’t the only time this has happened.

Anyone who clicked YDI - is he not allowed to check someone out? Awkward situation but he definitely didn't deserve it for doing something everyone does xxx times a day? Peace

What, I sarcastic quip for the woman's husband is too much for his poor little feeling to bear, is it?

*a. For ****'s sake, let us edit our comments again.

People go to the gym to work out, not to be leered at. OP was probably staring at her for a little too long.

Maybe. But I go to work to make money, yet still get leered at and commented at. It happens, let's be real.

Yes, and when said leerers are sarcastically called on it, their poor little hurt feelings are their own problem.

yeah and when it happens, sometimes you get called out on it If you 'checking someone out' lasts long enough for someone to notice and comment on it, maybe you weren't making that person you were 'just looking at' feel very comfortable. In that case, other people might make you uncomfortable by telling you so.

"Maybe. But I go to work to make money, yet still get leered at and commented at. It happens, let's be real." So if you experience this on your own regularly und you know firsthand that it sucks and is inappropiate, how can you defend this behaviour? And how can exactly this be the reason to defend this behaviour?

Maybe it will be the cause for a lucid dream in the future when you will sleep on a couch!

You had to pause in order to check someone out? And obviously you took your sweet time if other people noticed. Sounds creepy. Check someone out like a normal person, there is no need to creep people out by staring at them for eternity and making them uncomfortable.

This would even be better if this guy wasn't her husband but just a nice guy who is also creeped out by this behaviour.

Probably would have laughed, apologized and and complemented him on his wife. Oh well, if the guy got jealous then he is insecure. We all do look and we all wish to be looked and at even if you don’t admit it. I turn that energy right around and us it on my wife. She’s all I need, though complements are great!