If it's brown, let it float around.

By Anonymous - 12/03/2017 07:00 - Canada - Sudbury

Today, for the millionth time, I walked into a complete smellhole of a bathroom, because my almost ten-year-old sister not only never flushes, but she doesn't wipe either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 299
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She doesn't wipe?! I think you need to teach her before she becomes the kid with skid marks every day.

I struggle with my kid on the same issue-the flushing anyway. Problem is the school has auto flushing toilets so he's used to just walking away and everything taking care of itself. Infuriating!

Comments

I struggle with my kid on the same issue-the flushing anyway. Problem is the school has auto flushing toilets so he's used to just walking away and everything taking care of itself. Infuriating!

She doesn't wipe?! I think you need to teach her before she becomes the kid with skid marks every day.

If she's 10 already and doesn't wipe yet, it's an issue that has to be addressed as soon as possible.

Sounds like a shitty situation. Sorry, butt the universe isn't hole unless someone says it.

RedPillSucks 31

I thought the universe had crushed the "shotty situation" replies

Major parenting fail! Where are your parents that they haven't noticed this...sitting with their heads up their asses? You should inform them of her behaviour as tactfully as possible. If they already know or still don't do anything then...well...I'm sorry. FYL indeed OP.

So what if anything has been said by the parent in the house? I'd drag her butt in there to flush and wipe.

She needs a good whipping.. She must learn..

devans00 14

Is your family ever planning to potty train your sister before she finishes elementary school? It's only fair teach her life skills.