#humblebrag

By Burst a Valve - 26/02/2017 18:00 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I learned there is such a thing as "too much sex". After a full week of having sex at least twice a day with my girlfriend, I had to go to the GP due to a painful erection and swelling. The constant sex had caused me to burst a blood vessel in my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 592
You deserved it 2 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you cannot have sex anymore due to recovery time, take the opportunity to find other ways to sexually please each other! Maybe toys or using other parts of your body (such as hands)! And good luck with the recovery!

After a brief mention of sex and then a description of a burst blood vessel in the penis?

Comments

If you cannot have sex anymore due to recovery time, take the opportunity to find other ways to sexually please each other! Maybe toys or using other parts of your body (such as hands)! And good luck with the recovery!

I don't think that'd be a good idea, it'd be extremely hard to pleasure his gf without getting an erection, and with a burst blood vessel his erection is what's causing him pain.

Honestly, I've misread it as "good lick" first. Which kinda made sense.

Well those are sure to pop a painful erection...

IAmClay 24

I'd never end up with such good luck... other than the injury part

I had a girlfriend like that once. After a couple of weeks I found myself hiding from her. Too much sex can be a problem.

Jillene 8

After a brief mention of sex and then a description of a burst blood vessel in the penis?

Alaina, maybe Jillene is into that sort of thing.

Then I'm surprised my fiancé hasn't had a blood vessel burst yet! We been doing it like 4 times a day for years!

Keep in mind, ur partners parts dimensions may take a role in that

Talis99 26

Don't believe thisisthestupid. Still trying to figure out what Glenn said.

He was saying the size of the partner's penis also plays a role

tfw someone out there is having too much sex and you can't even get a girl to look at you.

Jillene 8

Calm down it was a joke. I mean SOMEONE was horny to have sex that often. Nothing wrong with being horny.

When they say "bust a nut," they don't mean it so literally.

I'm guessing you just moved in together