He's just an asshole, then.

By Brokedogowner - 17/03/2017 16:46

Today, I spent $300 just to find out my dog likes to drink a lot of water and then pee everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 945
You deserved it 623

Morigyn tells us more.

This one's mine! Kind of weird to see it here. Anyway, the vet did several (pricey) tests to find out why my dog drinks so much and pees everywhere. The title pretty much nailed it, he's an asshole.

Top comments

Very true. Bright side, he's healthy as can be. Down side, he's a tiny jerk. Totally lovable though.

He's going to be a healthy dog tho which means he'll live longer and love you that much longer. Tadaaaa. Your silver lining!

Comments

Who do you pay to find that out? A high-end dog bartender?

On the bright side it wasn't a shitty situation. that would have been much worse

He's going to be a healthy dog tho which means he'll live longer and love you that much longer. Tadaaaa. Your silver lining!

Very true. Bright side, he's healthy as can be. Down side, he's a tiny jerk. Totally lovable though.

This one's mine! Kind of weird to see it here. Anyway, the vet did several (pricey) tests to find out why my dog drinks so much and pees everywhere. The title pretty much nailed it, he's an asshole.

indienerdgirl 27

Man that sucks. But I'm glad he's okay! At least you just have to deal with an asshole dog and nothing major lol

species4872 19

It doesn't say where you are but a lot of people have the water bowls outside to prevent this sort of thing.

That does not stop them from needing to pee, and then doing so, inside when they come in...

My GF's mom spent a similar amount of money finding out hers was a picky eater.

if this was a cat, people would be like get rid of it or cats are evil. but when a dog does it, it's fine?

A lot of people feel like they have a closer connection with their dogs than they do with their cats. I mean, a lot of dogs are excessively affectionate while cats are often casually indifferent at best. I love my cat to pieces but I understand.

To be fair, I'm getting a cat soon (the peeing dog has not deterred me) and I have no problem spending as much on it's health either. Who needs clothes or food anyways ?.

Smitherino_55xz 2

That $300 dollars would of been better spent on a helmet for your damaged brain you obviously have a extra chromosome

The fascinating thing is, I actually know a number of people with that extra chromosome, and most of them have a far higher maturity level than you.

The fascinating thing is, I actually know a number of people with that extra chromosome, and most of them have a far higher maturity level than you.

Just because the vet couldn't figure out what was wrong doesn't mean there is nothing wrong. This is very common with human vets (the one's we call doctors).

Please double check if those tests included a test for diabetes or ask your vet about it. Uncontrolled diabetes leads to increased thirst and urination in both humans and pets.

He could be bored or hungry. How much exercise does he get and how strict are you with the food - maybe a few treats and a walk will help.