At least it wasn't rotting coconut?

By Getmeoutofhere - 10/08/2017 17:15 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was masturbating when my dad came into my room to say goodnight. He leaned down over my bed, paused, and said, "What's that smell? It's like... oh." His face dropped and he left the room. I don't think he'll ever see me the same way again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 540
You deserved it 1 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure what a female would do with a coconut, but seems like that would have been better tbh.

Depends how you're viewing the site- on a web browser on my desk computer I can see a tiny little "female" icon next to the poster's name, but I don't think the app has that feature.

Comments

Not sure what a female would do with a coconut, but seems like that would have been better tbh.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
whackypaks 1

oh WOW u got BUSTED!!! ;-);-);-)

Props for the callback to the coco-nutting post!

People saying female but there's no way of knowing

Depends how you're viewing the site- on a web browser on my desk computer I can see a tiny little "female" icon next to the poster's name, but I don't think the app has that feature.

I can see the tiny female icon on the app as well

EmDizzle2007 28

it does. it's actually a little bust of a female.

Why on earth would you be able to smell precum that strong smelling?

Your dad smelled you masturbating? Does masturbation typically make a strong smell? I don't quite follow..

In case you were wondering - women do in fact have a scent in a sexual context. When it comes to men, it's usually the semen itself, if it even smells.

thats so gross lmao. why wasnt your door locked?

EmDizzle2007 28

it's weird to see so many people who don't understand that an aroused ****** gives off a certain scent. given that it's her DAD, I'm guessing he knows that scent fairly well.