By ViviMage - 20/07/2018 20:30

Today, while working in a blood drawing clinic, a mom sat in the chair holding her 4-year-old child, who kicked me square in the groin. Being a heavyset lady, I shrugged it off and collected the sample, while the child screamed, "Kicking worked on the last man that did this!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 877
You deserved it 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you insult and assault the people sticking a needle in you?

Excellent example of horrible parenting. The first time the kid did that should have been the last time. Also excellent example of why I don’t want kids. Fuuuuuuuck the little monsters

Comments

Why would you insult and assault the people sticking a needle in you?

julfunky 29

Because it’s a 4 year old. You don’t exactly think things all the way through at that age.

thedwyer96 18

needles terrify people. Not condoning the behavior but as someone who is scared of needles I understand the fight or flight aspect the kid was going through. To this day I internally panic when I have to get a blood draw or even a shot, and I'm a 22 Year old male with tattoos. Some people just can't deal with them.

I'm terrified of needles as well, even though I have piercings and tattoos. I understand that people respond to fear differently and that it's a child, but that isn't what my point was. My point was referring to the mother saying, "Kicking worked on the last man!" That to me, sounds like she is condoning that behavior or even encouraging it. So again, why would you insult and assault someone that is going to be poking you with a needle. If you have to get a shot or blood drawn regardless, I wouldn't be making them upset so they might be inclined to make it more miserable for you. not to mention, they are just doing their job. I could be misunderstanding this, but that's how I took this.

You panic when you see a needle but you got tattooed? You paid to through the process of having needles inserted into your skins thousands of times, bleeding of feeling the pain when this is what scares you most !!? I think you can easily go and have a puncture now if you endured this you can endure a 3 second shot

It's called not letting your fears get the best of you. I like tattoos, so I got some despite being afraid of needles. I get necessary shots despite being afraid of needles.

If I had to hazard a guess, it would be to discourage them from trying to stick a needle in you. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it's somewhere in that ball park.

There’s a difference between choosing to endure it and being forced to for your own health.

I totally understand that. I was simply explaining why I get tattoos despite being afraid of needles. Do any of you understand context? Do you only see one comment and choose to comment, or do you read all the comments and just choose to ignore them all except for one? I've explained my comment. I'm not going to keep repeating myself for those of you too lazy to read.

Excellent example of horrible parenting. The first time the kid did that should have been the last time. Also excellent example of why I don’t want kids. Fuuuuuuuck the little monsters

Tell him you’re a eunuch. Let mommy explain that to him!

"Dont worry little man. you get a lolly pop after your turn. Hahaha haahahaaaa"

"You know what he did? He kicked him in the penith. He was injured. Injured bad."

As bad as that was for you, I feel more sorry for the last guy.

“That’s because he had balls, which are soft and weak. I have a ******, which is tough.”

Got to love toddler's, God's little assholes 😋😂

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

should have said "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome!" after shrugging it off