By Anonymous - 27/02/2015 19:37 - United States - Roseville

Spicy
Today, while having sex, my fiancé started talking dirty. I enjoyed it, until he had a brain fart and said, "God, you love fucking my pussy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 979
You deserved it 4 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Xquisite1 28

Just tell him that "your" dick loves ******* "his" pussy. Problem solved.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

a brain fart over a real fart any day

Comments

Omg. xD. did he lose his boner. I would have laughed so hard I would have lost mine.

incoherentrmblr 21

Wouldn't you love ******* your own pussy?...

Xquisite1 28

Just tell him that "your" dick loves ******* "his" pussy. Problem solved.

Shouldn't the quote marks go around "dick" and "pussy", though?

Eyalsh 32

no, they shouldn't. it's meant to say that they own their partners' reproductive organ, thus referring to it as "mine".

#4 kind of hard to make that sort of mistake when everyone is naked.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

a brain fart over a real fart any day

Maybe deep down he'd like to try being bottom one day lol

maybe there's another reason that popped into his head eh?

you gotta be able to laugh during sex. and who knows, maybe he got tongue tied because youre just that good in bed.

Or.... Maybe he was referring to himself in the second (third?) person and was calling your genitalia "his" in a possessive way.

It could. He could've gotten tongue tied, like others have said and mixed "I love your pussy" and "Yeah, that's my ******* pussy."

A third person would be calling yourself by your own name. I'm pretty sure OP doesn't really have a pussy lol

yes she does, she has her gender listed right there.