By Anonymous - 13/08/2018 18:30

Today, I was in school when a guy grabbed my breast, so I swore at him and shoved him away. I got detention and he walked away unpunished. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 823
You deserved it 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Charge him with sexual assault and file a complaint against the school.

He's lucky that's all you did to him. I would have punched him in the face. Get your parents involved. Usually schools will listen to the parents because they're afraid of a lawsuit. That kind of behavior is definitely not ok.

Comments

Charge him with sexual assault and file a complaint against the school.

Well, now you know how things work, you should know exactly what to do next. Next time you see the little ********, grab his junk and squeeze. He'll get detention for whatever he does next while your part in it will be completely ignored. It's all about working the system.

Mungolikecandy 19

Put a formal complaint in and if nothing is done go to the press. I very much doubt the school administration would like it recognised they support sexual assault.

He's lucky that's all you did to him. I would have punched him in the face. Get your parents involved. Usually schools will listen to the parents because they're afraid of a lawsuit. That kind of behavior is definitely not ok.

Yup that sounds about right on how schools handle crap, file a formal complaint and tell your parents because that's bullshit

Call cops, call a lawyer, and rat his ass out.

you've got every right to sue.if you dont have an income still talk to a laywer, they may be able to work something out involving legal aid or a percentage of the money youd get from winning the case.

I would normally try to make a joke but you should elevate this to your parents and police, give the school a reality check for not handling it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway