By Horror_girl - 07/01/2018 14:00 - United Kingdom - York

Today, I found out that my crippling sciatica is caused by my 32M size breasts on my petite frame. The same breasts that I've been begging doctors to reduce for nearly 10 years. They deny it's a "real problem" and I can't afford a private operation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 351
You deserved it 326

Top comments

neuronerd 28

32M? Naturally? That's the bra size of the woman with the biggest breasts in Australia, and she had multiple surgeries to get there. People get breast reduction covered by insurance at even a DD cup. I'm not saying you're lying, but you're probably the only person in the world with that size naturally, and I'd expect the medical community would be very interested in your case. You could make a living off those, and I'm not saying just in a sexual way, but as being an incredibly rare anatomic anomaly.

I hope you get all the support you need

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Though seriously hope they will grant you the operation now, best of luck to you.

I hope you get all the support you need

neuronerd 28

32M? Naturally? That's the bra size of the woman with the biggest breasts in Australia, and she had multiple surgeries to get there. People get breast reduction covered by insurance at even a DD cup. I'm not saying you're lying, but you're probably the only person in the world with that size naturally, and I'd expect the medical community would be very interested in your case. You could make a living off those, and I'm not saying just in a sexual way, but as being an incredibly rare anatomic anomaly.

There are so many different size charts though. 32 in the UK or US is a 10 in Australia I think.

neuronerd 28

The person I'm referring to with a 32M is the model Sarah Marie Summer. If I were talking about a 32 in Australian sizing, that would mean she'd be super morbidly obese, and she's not. She's model thin. A 32M would mean the person has a 45" bust with a 32" underbust. A person with a 32" underbust would typically have a 26-28" waist (at biggest 32" if they do not narrow at the waist at all). A nearly 20" difference between bust and waist is definitely an incredibly rare medical phenomenon, especially on a thin person. I can't imagine doctors turning away someone away with measurements that would honestly make it incredibly difficult to even walk upright, as natural breasts are quite a bit heavier than implants (especially in very large sizes, because those are only made in saline, not silicone).

I’m not sure you understand how bra sizes work. Cup size is not a defined size; it depends on the band size. For example, 10DD is the same breast size as a 18A. 32M would be a 10M, which is probably not as big as you think it is.

Lobby_Bee 17

Having M cup breasts isn't a problem, it's the potential back problems that you get with having large round lumps of fat on your chest. Start telling your doctors that your back hurts, that is a reason for them to approve the surgery. This is going against all my man judgements though. lol

I was a G cup and made arrangements to have the reduction as soon as I turned 18. I don't know what the NHS guidelines are, but in Canada, it's covered by the health system if A) the size of your chest is causing health problems B) it's aggravating existing health issues, or C) extreme non-symmetry. Find another doctor if you have to, someone who will listen when you tell them that your breast are seriously affecting your well-being. I was still a D cup when I left the hospital, but having 4 pounds of tissue removed was a significant difference. I hope you can get the surgery you need.

Time to change doctors until you find one who didn't get his medical licence in a happy meal.

There's another solution. Simply have one of them transplanted onto your back. That way, it evenly distributes the weight, bringing your overall center of mass more in line with your spine. That'll fix the issue, I'm sure.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nafiel 4

go to a different doctor. breasts that size are always ground for a reduction

BeardedLondoner 24

The NHS is a joke anyway. They will tell her that it's not a problem because they don't want to spend the money as there are severe cut backs. Prompting people to go private, when in most cases they can't afford it. Yet they will pay for gender reassignment surgery, even in people that lead wealthy lives and could easily have it done privately. The system is a joke. It's basically left on the shoulders of doctors who make their decisions based on being worried about if they are going to be reprimanded by their higher ups, in some way. The only way I could see her getting what she needs, is if she claims the pain is making her feel severely depressed and suicidal. Those are the extremes some have to claim, just to get what they need. Even then, she'll probably only be given anti depressants and some decent painkillers.

go to a different doctor, go to multiple different doctors if you have to