By Carolyn Dee Humphrey - 07/06/2018 01:30

Today, I found out my friend and I have the same due date and the same baby daddy. It's my boyfriend of 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 412
You deserved it 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imtooshy 18

Ex friend and ex boyfriend hopefully. Sorry this has happened to you and all the nest of luck with your pregnancy and the baby.

At least rent will be cheaper to split 3 way. One big happy family.

Comments

At least rent will be cheaper to split 3 way. One big happy family.

There’s a movie plot to this one, I know it!

imtooshy 18

Ex friend and ex boyfriend hopefully. Sorry this has happened to you and all the nest of luck with your pregnancy and the baby.

That's pretty stellar planning on his part

Aren’t you glad you didn’t marry this guy?

Emma Marshall 19

Yeah she's just stuck with his kid...

Lobby_Bee 17

BoyfriEND, notice it ends? That's why husbAND stays, cause it's you and him.

thejimhawkins 13

50 percent of marriages end in divorce.

thejimhawkins, no, they don't. The number of divorces annually is one-half the number of new marriages.

AND this is why nobody ever has heard of a husband cheating on his wife... or something like that.

Aww...they're like half-twins! That's a true best friends moment.

What an asshole he could have gave you an std have an abortion or give up the child for adoption

just because the father was an asshole, doesn't mean that she can't love her child. just make sure you get full custody of the kid legally. and if he ever tries fighting for partial custody don't give it to him. I'm not saying you should keep the child away from him forever or not allow him to visit, just make it so that he can't take her from you leagally. my wife is fighting a child custody despute for her 8 year old daughter. the father was never around and never did anything for her. now that she left town and moved in with me, he is claiming that he misses his daughter he never visited and never cared about because his parent are dissapointed they can't. spoil their granddaughter. the whole family is full of narcissist and they are ruining my step daughter life by convincing her she is better than anyone and not making her take responsibility for her actions. if you keep the child make sure you have him sign over all custody so he can never come back and ruin your future.