By Anonymous - 10/08/2018 18:30

Today, I finally had sex with my live-in boyfriend after a long dry spell. It was passionate and great, until I hurt my back changing positions. Now he refuses to touch me, going as far as sleeping on the couch to give me "enough space". Hello new dry spell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 249
You deserved it 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"My neck, my back, lick my... oh God, I think I threw out my back..."

So this is the REAL Brokeback Mountain movie!

Comments

"My neck, my back, lick my... oh God, I think I threw out my back..."

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was perfect 😂😂

So this is the REAL Brokeback Mountain movie!

Sounds like he's being very considerate because you got hurt.

The bf may also be thinking that OP didn't really want to do it, and is insecure? Mad? never really know with only a little amount of info!

After a dry spell you can't just go changing positions all willy nilly. You need to stretch first.

Or, she has given him so much shit before that he doesn't know what to do, how to do it, or if she wants him or not. These "dry spells" don't magically happen. And it is very obvious communication between her and the "live-in boyfriend" has broken down enough to be called a "live-in boyfriend", which makes me wonder what the "outside boyfriend" has that he doesn't...

Here's a idea simply ask him what's wrong.🙂

Nah mate that never works, the only solution is to get all passive aggressive and saying how obviously the bf doesn't want to be near OP and that is the only possible conclusion.

Emma Marshall 19

Sounds like he just wants any excuse not to be close to you....

Catto-Golden 23

There's no need for him to be a sore ass... Or is there, Op?