By his dog poops too - 14/09/2018 20:22

Today, I came home after a month to dog poop everywhere. Not because my dog is untrained, but because my brother is too lazy to clean the backyard and there’s nowhere left for them to poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 243
You deserved it 305

cheesebond tells us more.

OP here. For everyone wondering the grass was also left uncut so the backyard wasn’t completely filled, but the parts that don’t have 2 foot tall grass were. We have 2 dogs and he was left to maintain the house while we were gone which was actually a month and a half closer to 2 months. Also having him finally clean it wasn’t an option because I asked him to the first second and third day before I finally did it. He always said he would but never did.

Top comments

I feel more sorry for the poor dogs being neglected.

Time to feel his bed with dog poo and tell him next time get off your useless ass😈

Comments

I feel more sorry for the poor dogs being neglected.

If someone did that to my dog, family or not, I’d report them. If you aren’t going to bother doing everything that needs to be done, be honest do better arrangements can be made.

For that short period of time yes but I can assure you they’re very well taken care of if not spoiled when I’m home.

Time to feel his bed with dog poo and tell him next time get off your useless ass😈

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Hand your bro the shovel, trash bags, carpet cleaner, mop and bucket!

Trust me, that’s didn’t work🤦🏽‍♂️

OP here. For everyone wondering the grass was also left uncut so the backyard wasn’t completely filled, but the parts that don’t have 2 foot tall grass were. We have 2 dogs and he was left to maintain the house while we were gone which was actually a month and a half closer to 2 months. Also having him finally clean it wasn’t an option because I asked him to the first second and third day before I finally did it. He always said he would but never did.

Bag the grass clippings and the shit, dump it all on your brother's bed. Won't make you feel better, but he'll HAVE to clean it up then.

were they walked and things? Poor dog. You might want to seriously think about reporting him and what your dogs need now.

It was the grass are that was the concern. They don’t like pooping on the concrete.

At least there's proof he actually fed them.

Umm brother or not that's neglect what if it had been children report his stupidity 😡😒

sparx1_1 12

Why was he left behind? If you say it was for a vacation for the rest of you, while he was expected to stay home and clean up dog crap for two months, then you pretty much deserve it.

He has a daughter and couldn’t just up and leave work. He was invited but couldn’t make it.

Maybe I should also clarify that he’s 23 y/o so it’s not like we leave some 15 year old kid home alone for 2 months

23 year old with a daughter left your dog to poop in the house and didn't mow the yard. He's worthless. Put all the poop in your house on his bed, under his sheets, etc. Who owns the house?