By Poopsie - 13/08/2018 06:00

Today, I went to the ER due to intense headaches. My partner was unable to go with me so he called his father to drive me. My father-in-law now knows that every time I orgasm my head feels like it will explode. He also knows that it happened 4 times last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 075
You deserved it 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't have to tell him. Or, going the other way, you didn't have to agree to have him with you when the doctor explained the problem to you.

You said “to drive you.” You could have had him leave or step out of the room when you talked to the doctor. Look into intracranial hypertension though.

Comments

You didn't have to tell him. Or, going the other way, you didn't have to agree to have him with you when the doctor explained the problem to you.

Emma Marshall 19

So your partner could have sex with you but then was suddenly too busy to take you to the hospital?

There could be a number of reasons they couldn't go. Don't get all judgey when you don't know enough to form an opinion.

Mungolikecandy 19

Some places of work do not allow people to leave for such things (disgracefully) or he could have been away somewhere for some reason. There are myriad reasons he could not be there.

OP’s partner could be vision impaired or doesn’t have a license - although I’m very aware that either situation doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

I’ll bet that dad who wanted his boy to suck a dick like a champ is jealous. This guy’s boy buttfucks like a champ!

MamaChey 24

Richard Pencil - I read the post several times and there is nothing in the post that sways me either way about OP’s gender. Am I dense? You are obviously a homophobe

turd_apple 6

If you look at the profile of OP it probably says male. The app automatically assumes you're male unless you change it manually.

You said “to drive you.” You could have had him leave or step out of the room when you talked to the doctor. Look into intracranial hypertension though.

You have a smartphone. Go to whatever "store" you use and install Uber. Problem solved AND you're more independent now. Yay for us women!

Zekfen 17

So he literally gives you mind blowing orgasms.....

Wow theres some mind blowing issues here😏 but seriously go to the doctors soon this could be a dangerous warning signs, yrs ago a friend would get migraines after sex she had a kink in her jugular vein and a relative who got dizzy after sex it was a heart issue go get checked out ☺️

Well, now he can hide your vibrator under his mattress so you don’t get any more headaches...

If OP was a minor, the adult who accommodated him to the ED may act as a guardian until the actual guardian arrives, so the adult must be at his side at all times. However, this is clearly not the case in this situation, so the father-in-law had no right to know about the diagnosis or treatment. If someone provided him with the information without the OP's consent, this will be considered as a breach of confidentiality, which should be taken seriously with patient relations.