By Anonymous - 06/10/2018 17:30

Today, my husband cancelled our internet and cable package because we’re having money problems. I work from home and need the internet to do so. I guess getting a job of his own wasn’t an option. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 829
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you’re the only one with income, get Internet for your work and buy your husband some rabbit ears so that lazy **** can watch all the over-the-Air TV he wants.

cptncuttlefish 24

Don’t stay married to a layabout bum. Tell him to buck up or get out! He has no right to cancel any services in your home if you’re the one making the money.

Comments

If you’re the only one with income, get Internet for your work and buy your husband some rabbit ears so that lazy **** can watch all the over-the-Air TV he wants.

cptncuttlefish 24

Don’t stay married to a layabout bum. Tell him to buck up or get out! He has no right to cancel any services in your home if you’re the one making the money.

HEnRyEdwardsIII 15

I guess you posted this using your neighbor's wifi... Perhaps you can accomplish some work with it as well...

I would get the internet hooked up again in your own name. then tell the bum to get a job!

retailsuxa$$ 6

id be telling his freeloading ass to get a ******* job or find a new place to live

wtfdaemon 3

Kick the bum in the bum, all the way to the curb.

My wife works from home as well, that is one of the most important bills toget paid, someone needs to find the unemployment office and get himself a job!

Sounds like he's just dumb. Not even inconsiderate, just dumb.