By benjamins - 10/01/2018 09:00 - United States

Today, I got kicked in the balls twice in two hours. The first was my (now ex) girlfriend when I confronted her about cheating on me, and the second was her overprotective friend who thought that I was the cheater. One is a cheerleader, and the other is a soccer player. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 119
You deserved it 362

benjamins39 tells us more.

OP here....yes, they are both female, and that’s kinda there way of doing things when pissed at a guy, fire away. Not the first time my ex has kicked me, hoping it was the last though. She got off the direct hit, the soccer player was kinda a graze, but they were so sore it felt like a direct hit. After walking funny for a day or so, all good now

Top comments

onceuponatime456 16

Have them both charged with assault!

KnowsWhatAJokeIs 4

You should have hit them both as hard as you could in the breast, sure, the police won't belive you defended yourself and punish you, but it would have been justified and equality.

Comments

09051308288 17

That hurts like hell. And why do girls always aim for that spot?

I think you just answered your own question.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
raspution 21

its still assult would it be ok for a guy to hit a woman because his feelings are hurt?

bingofingo 5

@_ali__cat_ You mean just like a man who drills his fist into a woman's stomach so hard she collapses and walks funny for a day for accusing him of cheating, to show her how his heart feels?

bingofingo 5

Let me guess: That's different, because not only are men's feelings less worth, but also their physical integrity.

KnowsWhatAJokeIs 4

You should have hit them both as hard as you could in the breast, sure, the police won't belive you defended yourself and punish you, but it would have been justified and equality.

FFAce 11

Don't be an idiot 2 wrongs don't make a right especially in this case where they're both girls. Only cowards hit women

bingofingo 5

Why? Are women mentally disabled and don't know what they're doing? Are they like children who can't be held responsible for their actions? Are they mentally too weak to deal with the same pain as men? What exactly makes them more precious or innocent than any other person who attacks any other person? Why should someone have compassion with a person who is guilty of assault, when they in turn get assaulted?

I've been happily single for almost five years now, and I am so glad that I don't have to deal with females like this.

Oops, it looks like some people are upset that I don't want a psychotic **** in my life.

We aren't all psychotic. I take medication for my problems

Nah. I guess people disliked your comment because it gives a vibe of bitterness. It makes it seem like you are very dissatisfied with being single and are looking for "pro" perks.

"Pro perks?" What the **** does that even mean?

Sorry, I will try to explain it in a more simple matter so you can understand it. It looks like you are a person who is very unhappy and bitter about being single and it makes it seem like you are saying things like that to reassure yourself and make yourself feel better about being single. Does not seem like a comment that would come from a person who is actually happy about being single but more like a comment that would come from a person desperately trying to get a partner all the time and still being single.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!

Well, in all fairness to the soccer player, she probably thought you were faking it.

onceuponatime456 16

Have them both charged with assault!

K3719er 9

not just assault, but sexual assault. That was definately unwanted touching of your genitals

Lmao, good luck. Men don't have it easy when it comes to legal battles with women.

boopingsnoot 24

That is both assault and domestic violence

PenguinPal3017 19

It's pretty messed up that we live in a society where violence against men is normalized. These women should both get criminal records.

Tbh we do not know that they are both female. The firend's gender was not specified. Not that the gender matters in any way. He should call the police regardless of their gender.

Lobby_Bee 17

For someone that is angry at you, they sure love to touch your magical bean bag. Joking aside, you really need to get it looked at by a doctor. That flap of skin isn't much protection.

Cheating and physical violence? Be happy You dodged a bullet.