By karma1221 - 11/08/2018 14:30

Today, I got home early from work at 2am to find my girlfriend of 5 years missing. Upon further inspection, I caught the "other man" dropping her off out front. So much for the engagement ring I bought for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 471
You deserved it 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

That's 5 years down the drain. Stay strong op, That bitch never deserved you anyway. (Assuming it was a clear case of cheating.)

Return the ring, get yourself a health check, then smash any of her possessions that you can, and burn the rest.

Comments

Return the ring, get yourself a health check, then smash any of her possessions that you can, and burn the rest.

julfunky 29

I’d advise against any smashing or burning of her possessions. Revenge is great and all but so is NOT getting in legal trouble.

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

That's 5 years down the drain. Stay strong op, That bitch never deserved you anyway. (Assuming it was a clear case of cheating.)

Be very glad you found out before you gave her the ring. Get pictures of everything, then when ready wait until she is out and have all her stuff put on the front lawn, attached the picture, and change the locks.

Are you positive it was Somone she was cheating on you with? There have been planets of times where my friends and I will all go out and have a few drinks and get Somone to be the designated driver to drop us off. The man could of been a friend or even a Uber driver unless you saw her kissing and groping him or she said she was cheating on you I would not assume she was cheating on you. Give her a benefit of a doubt and talk to her first before you scream cheater because that’s a little messed up.

Sell the ring to the “other man” for a fat profit, and use the sweet cash to by hookers and beer.

ChromoTec 24

Propose to her (probably not in a public place as this can make you look like a jerk) and if she accepts, tell her about what you saw and don't give her the ring. Remember, karma's only a bitch if you are

bobsanction 18

At least you caught her BEFORE you gave her the ring.

lrw87 22

That’s what you get for waiting 5 years to propose.

How is that a bad thing? 5 years is a pretty good time to propose.

PenguinPal3017 19

Depends on ages, circumstances, etc. One of my friends has been in a relationship for 10 years now, still hasn't proposed. My other friend got married on the one-month anniversary of meeting the guy.

WeirdUS 29

Outside of her being dropped off by somebody what proof do you have that she cheated . She could’ve gone out with friends and I have been the last want to be dropped off. If based on that you were convinced that she cheated maybe a F her life.

Better return that ring! It's a good thing you found out before you popped the question. Still, that sucks, OP.