By shook - 06/09/2017 14:00 - United States - Clermont

Today, I crashed into a pole on purpose as a cop pulled me over for speeding. I figured the officer would feel bad for me and that the cost of fixing my car would be less than a ticket. He gave me one anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 077
You deserved it 11 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a special kind of dumb. I'm surprised the officer didn't give you another ticket for reckless driving on top of speeding or check to see if you weren't sober.

You need your license taken away, and quite possibly to have some sense beat into you for your complete willingness to risk killing someone to get out of a ticket that you know you deserve. Do the right thing, don't drive or breed.

Comments

That's a special kind of dumb. I'm surprised the officer didn't give you another ticket for reckless driving on top of speeding or check to see if you weren't sober.

You need your license taken away, and quite possibly to have some sense beat into you for your complete willingness to risk killing someone to get out of a ticket that you know you deserve. Do the right thing, don't drive or breed.

Zachary8261 28

Please don't experience the miracle of sex. You're children will come out with an IQ of 2.

Not only do YDI.... You're an idiot on top of that.

Sell your car and Uber everywhere you need to go. I’d recommend a bicycle, but I think you’re too stupid to operate one. Even the most modest tap into a pole with cause more damage than the cost of a speeding ticket (unless you were close to breaking the sound barrier.) Plus, the cop could give you a hefty ticket for crashing into the pole.

You wrecked your car to try to get out of a ticket? You *willingly* damaged your property which will definitely cost you time and money to fix to *try* to avoid paying a ticket that would only cost money and leave you with a perfectly usable car? YDI many times over.

I think you deserved the ticket for that brilliantly stupid stunt you pulled in the hopes of avoiding a ticket.

Lobby_Bee 17

You don't do so well in math do you? Repainting one panel on your car is already more than your ticket, not to mention the other damages that you may caused. It's amazing you survived this long without seriously injuring yourself.

Koios 30