This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 28/02/2018 15:00

Today, after 3 years unemployed, my husband had a job interview. I got home at about 6 to find him in his interview suit, playing games on his laptop. I asked him how it went. His reply: "Oh shit!" He got distracted by World of Warcraft for 5 hours and forgot to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 823
You deserved it 862

Top comments

That's when you go, "Oh shit, I forgot to meet the divorce attorney." Being unemployed is one thing, but being lazy and careless while unemployed for 3 years is another problem. He probably either a) didn't have an interview, b) went and it was horrible, c) really is an idiot and chose not to go because he knows that he can go 3 years without having a job so, I don't know, what's another 3 years going to do? Either way, y'all need to have a serious talk about his lack of caring.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
5th_point_of_contact 8

I’m sure richardpencil will ask the obvious question here I’ll let him do the honors. You did take away that laptop? Right?

Are you waiting for, “I hope you mean EX-husband!”? Well, there you have it!

boopingsnoot 24

Congratulations, you married a 13-year-old boy.

That's when you go, "Oh shit, I forgot to meet the divorce attorney." Being unemployed is one thing, but being lazy and careless while unemployed for 3 years is another problem. He probably either a) didn't have an interview, b) went and it was horrible, c) really is an idiot and chose not to go because he knows that he can go 3 years without having a job so, I don't know, what's another 3 years going to do? Either way, y'all need to have a serious talk about his lack of caring.

^ this. Not to mention that if he ever has a chance for another interview and is offered a position, he needs to get his act together because I will not put it past him to pull a "I was so distracted that I forgot I have a job" stunt.

Wintermelons 19

Oooops, that is really really not good.

Who still plays World of Warcraft these days?

Leviathene 34

I do, and I also manage to get my real life stuff done before I log into WoW. The husband in this case is careless and likely prefers being unemployed. Most of the WoW players I know have spouses, jobs and kids.

I was thinking the same thing, who still plays WoW. They ruined that game years ago.

He doesn't want to work. You should have noticed this by now.

You might want to reconsider this marriage if he's been unemployed for 3 years and doesn't seem to be making much of an effort into looking for work.