This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By PolarBear2020 - 14/08/2018 20:30

Today, a few weeks after Amazon had lost my last order and issued a refund, I ordered the item again. I just received an email saying that they lost the package again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 678
You deserved it 152

Top comments

DMA 11

I feel you, OP. Amazon just lost the fifth invisibility cloaks I’ve ordered. Least I know they’re quality.

You’re almost there! Complete three cycles of this and, poof!, you’re Jeff Bezos!

Comments

Similar thing happened to me. Turns out one of their delivery drivers was randomly chucking things in a hedge outside their warehouse.

Well Mr. Polar Bear, maybe if you didn’t live on an ice flow. They’d be able to deliver the package to you.

Okay, I'm gonna step in, and be "that guy". When talking about ice, it's spelled "floe", not "flow".

I did not know that, thanks for the info. 👍

Also they said they lost the package, not that it couldn't be delivered.

DMA 11

I feel you, OP. Amazon just lost the fifth invisibility cloaks I’ve ordered. Least I know they’re quality.

Mungolikecandy 19

I just had an empty envelope turn up and they are telling me that to get a refund I must first return the item.

You’re almost there! Complete three cycles of this and, poof!, you’re Jeff Bezos!

It must be a sign that you aren't meant to have this item.