By alexander - 08/02/2017 10:00 - United States - Longmont

Today, my girlfriend really needed to take a pee while we were fishing in my boat. Rather than go to shore, she decided to she could just go into a Snapple bottle. I watched as all her pee went straight onto the floor of my boat, soon realizing she had never even taken the bottle's cap off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 707
You deserved it 1 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LadyRen 20

Even with the cap off, peeing in a bottle can be hard for women. We don't have something we can just shove in a bottle easily and pee with.

TheGermanCoon 3

Comments

because if you're in a smaller craft it isn't feasible without capsizing the boat.

It might have been a smaller boat, which could tip over if weight is improperly distributed, as could be the case in this scenario.

LadyRen 20

Even with the cap off, peeing in a bottle can be hard for women. We don't have something we can just shove in a bottle easily and pee with.

The snapple bottles have a pretty big opening, though. And if you know your anatomy, it's not that difficult. You don't pee out of your ******, you know.

LadyRen 20

I know where we pee out of, and even with a big opening, it can be difficult as we can't just grab hold of something and aim.

There's not a huge hole for it to come out of, and even if she was missing she could've moved it so only a little went into the boat anyway

Just shove the bottle against your urethral opening or you can always spring for a wenis (fancy funnel)

THswagPLAYA 1

try shoving a dick in a bottle shit does not fit fam

LevelupKid 8

that's not what this is about.

And exactly how drunk was she when this happened?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TheGermanCoon 3

If she took off the cap, she'd have ruined the Snapple!

It's a boat. Hose it down and move on with your life

jcash52426 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
runswithlions 3

Of course your dumbass wouldn't take her again because you'd be and probably are single.

is this why you're single, or about to be?

Kind of fitting actually, since the last bottle of Snapple I had tasted like piss anyway. I'm not sure how she could have not noticed that the cap was still on but since urine is sterile there's no need to get too uptight. Like someone already said...hose it down and move on.

At least you got an adventurous girlfriend. Many of the girls I know could care less about fishing.

That counts as "adventurous"? What do the women you know do?