Mommy Issues

By Anonymous - 28/06/2018 20:47

Today, my mother-in-law yanked my corset so tight that I shit myself. While wearing my dress. On my wedding day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 548
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No doubt the monster-in-law did that one on purpose. Hopefully the rest of your wedding day was better.

What a great metaphor for your future! Your mother-in-law is gonna yank the shit out of you for years!

Comments

No doubt the monster-in-law did that one on purpose. Hopefully the rest of your wedding day was better.

What a great metaphor for your future! Your mother-in-law is gonna yank the shit out of you for years!

FishyFishy 12

That's sounds like a pretty shitty situation!

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like they are keeping you on a tight leash.

boopingsnoot 24

So I will be the guy to ask why put a corset on if you have to take a shit? Lol I'm sorry it sucks but damn it's funny.

Don't wear a corset if you haven't worn one regularly reason 2867.

By that logic no one could wear a corset ever.

Ah, the piece of s**t recognized a fellow piece of s**t pulling on the corset and poked its head out for a family reunion! How sweet!

You're allowed to say shit on the internet. It's quite alright, I assure you.

... Was this supposed to be an open back corset and did your mother-in-law think it needed to close all the way? Or do you have a bowel illness? If yes, that's awful :/ I really can't imagine any other ways someone could yank a well-fitted corset tight enough to make someone shit themselves.

BatCatTaco 13

Agreed! As someone who owns and wears corsets, I've NEVER shit myself. I don't even think it's possible, unless she has some health issues. Even then... still don't think it would happen.