By ohEw - 09/11/2017 10:00 - United States - Pasadena

Today, while doing my laundry, I found a very clean but presumably used ribbed condom in my freshly washed and dried sheets. It was not mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 989
You deserved it 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you live alone? Used condoms just don’t come put of nowhere.

Friesian 7

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nope, it’s just the joke going waaaay over your head.

Comments

Do you live alone? Used condoms just don’t come put of nowhere.

You’re gonna need to re-wash those sheets in bleach, otherwise you might get pregnant from sleeping on them.

ViviMage 38

You realize sperm can't live outside the body? And millions die just from the harsh environment from the business ends of our bits being acidic? Chances are, time, detergents, hot water, and drying cycle killed them off. As well as most bacteria. Herpes can't live through the dryer either. I would for the sake of mind myself, but not because I'd get pregnant.

amanda86 8

You realize he's not serious right?

Friesian 7

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nope, it’s just the joke going waaaay over your head.

fearrhyno1 18

I guess even your laundry can't be safe in the place they are the safest.

If you have your own washing machine and dryer then you need to talk with your man or women If you share you laundry room with other people then I would assume it was someone else's unless another one turns up But either way I would re wash your clothes

Lobby_Bee 17

I suppose you forgot about that night when you got shit faced and slept with a beautiful stranger.

This needs so much more information. Do you live alone and don't know where it came from? Do you live with a partner and think they cheated on you? Do you share the waiting machine with someone?

A little bit of lube, and you got a free condom! And as a bonus, it's one of them fancy ribbed ones!

Pasadena? Is this a spoiler for an episode of Big Bang Theory that hasn't come out yet?

Mogie1420 2

On the bright side, your sheets were practicing safe laundry habits. Great job raising them right!