By Anonymous - 26/07/2018 01:30

Today, while bringing my baby an early-morning bottle, I tripped over a ball and fell into the glass coffee table, smashing it and cutting myself pretty badly. My husband slept through the whole thing, but the neighbors came by to tell me to keep it down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 821
You deserved it 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DraftHail614 17

Damn. FML reminds me that shitty people still exist.

DraftHail614 17

Bud, allow me to introduce you to Richard. Pretty sure a lot of people know him by now. Not an asshole. His comments are just like that. Usually a hit or miss. Sometimes funny and other times just... no. But he's no asshole I can assure you.

Comments

Did the baby get the bottle? Your clumsiness ain’t gonna make the baby any less hungry.

You’re an asshole! I’m sure baby got fed AFTER her cuts were taken care of. Although the ball being in the way didn’t help...

DraftHail614 17

Bud, allow me to introduce you to Richard. Pretty sure a lot of people know him by now. Not an asshole. His comments are just like that. Usually a hit or miss. Sometimes funny and other times just... no. But he's no asshole I can assure you.

chubbear 14

Always never funny, tries way too hard.

DraftHail614 17

Damn. FML reminds me that shitty people still exist.

Sounds like you have it easy, I am constantly reminded in my daily life.

DraftHail614 17

I wouldn't go that far. I may not be miserable, but I'm not exactly surrounded by the nicest people either. I mean I work at a Walmart. The ridiculous stories about customers there? Yeah, they happen. Sadly I learned through experience.

If any of these ridiculous stories about customers would make good FMLs, you should submit them!

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

Your husband is not to blame because he might be a heavy sleeper, hope you got medical attention tho!

the neighbors are right, keep it the hell down

Life as a parent, all ya can do is laugh or cry🤣😫