By greg - 14/02/2018 01:30

Today, my mother sued me for whiplash in a car accident that was her fault. She screamed to stop so I slammed on the brakes and the car behind ran into us. It wasn't an emergency; she just thought she saw her friend at the bus stop. It wasn't even her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 531
You deserved it 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, she should sue the driver that hit you. They were following you too closely. What if it were a child who ran in the street that made you slam your brakes instead of your idiot mother’s delusions? The driver behind you needs to leave enough space to stop.

Did she sue you or your insurance company there is a difference.

Comments

So, did she suffer judgement impairment in this accident too?

Did she sue you or your insurance company there is a difference.

In a lot of jurisdictions, you sue the person whose insurance you want money from and the insurance company merely defends the lawsuit on their behalf.

Hellblazer_Sith 25

Well I wouldn’t let your Mum be a passenger in your car anymore..

Narcissistic twatwaffle is putting it lightly

Actually, she should sue the driver that hit you. They were following you too closely. What if it were a child who ran in the street that made you slam your brakes instead of your idiot mother’s delusions? The driver behind you needs to leave enough space to stop.

You're absolutely right, and being totally serous, which is something I don't think I've ever seen from one of your comments Richard. I'm surprised.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Have you ever driven a car? If your passenger suddenly screams to stop, you hit the brakes!

I'm going to assume you've never driven before. If you had you'd know your comment was a load of shit

boopingsnoot 24

If this was in the US, then the only way Mom's insurance will pay for anything is if she sues her son AND WINS. I know, right? But really, the rear-ender is the liable party, no matter how crazy Mom is.

The rear ender is liable unless OP admitted to the cops he slammed on breaks because good mom yelled stop. In which case he is liable for causing the accident. I was on the rear ending side of a similar situation and was deemed not at fault as driver admitted to brake checking me.

Sue your mom for the emotional damage of having her as your mom.