By no handouts! - 21/04/2018 21:00 - Philippines - San Pedro

Today, my mom gave me a severe scolding because I refuse to support my 3 sisters, and support 3 "home-wreckers" instead. They are my daughters, who are 3, 5, and 7 years old. My sisters are 25, 28, and 31 years old, and won't get jobs because they are "too important". FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 320
You deserved it 236

Top comments

I don't think that word means what your mom thinks it means.

Wow, there sure are a lot of females in your life, I wonder what the universe is trying to tell you.

Comments

Wow, there sure are a lot of females in your life, I wonder what the universe is trying to tell you.

Did they win scholarships that entitled them to a free meal?

I don't think that word means what your mom thinks it means.

PenguinPal3017 19

It sounds like your mom ruined your sisters when she "raised" them.

That sounds like a bullshit Cinderella story with the wicked sisters

Okay...I want to hear your mom's explanation about how your under 10 years old children are "home-wreckers." I also want to hear her reasons why you are not responsible to raise your own children.

And why she's responsible for sustaining the lives of her mom's children.

Lobby_Bee 17

Be glad you didn't grow up to be a piece of shit.

Sounds like you should set some boundaries if you haven’t already. Just because they (your siblings and parent)are your kin doesn’t mean you need to have them around.

Sounds like your mom is getting tired of dealing with your sisters herself, so she is digging up any argument she can think of to pawn them off on you as it sounds like you would be the only other financially capable option.