By BloodyHands - 17/12/2017 15:00

Today, my coworker and I were written up after we dropped a glass table, which shattered and left us with big cuts on our hands and arms. We weren’t written up for breaking the piece, but because a nearby customer heard us both swear in pain and reported us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 444
You deserved it 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

People are too ******* sensitive about swear words. Oh no, someone said a word that doesn't target anyone! Better whine about it, because how dare someone make a delicate little religious flower hear a word! The people that lose their minds over it because it's a "bad influence" on their children are just as bad. If you can't parent, you spawn well enough that they use a word after you tell them not to, chances are that you suck as a parent in general.

TeachAllTheMath 19

Talk about throwing salt in the wound.

Comments

PhantomCrevan 8

People are too ******* sensitive about swear words. Oh no, someone said a word that doesn't target anyone! Better whine about it, because how dare someone make a delicate little religious flower hear a word! The people that lose their minds over it because it's a "bad influence" on their children are just as bad. If you can't parent, you spawn well enough that they use a word after you tell them not to, chances are that you suck as a parent in general.

“too f-dash-dash-dash-in sensitive?” I think you’re going to get written up!

So I guess the deal is that as long as you don't use any naughty words, you can destroy as much stock as you want, huh? I have to say, it really doesn't sound that bad when you put it that way. If nothing else, you have a readily available outlet for all of your frustrations.

Excuse me? That noise you just made as a reaction to your pain was very offensive. I'm offended by it, because a long long time ago, it used to mean having sexual intercourse before marriage! Very offensive!

That’s why you have to use “fudging fiddlesticks” in your everyday language, so it’s on your tongue when bad shoe polish happens and you get peeved off. Sorry about that dang crud — it really stinks!

TeachAllTheMath 19

Talk about throwing salt in the wound.

Which is why my career in retail lasted two weeks. My motto, “The customer is always annoying,” doesn’t fit in the corporate retail culture.

After a year in retail, I can assure you the customer is nearly always wrong.

You'd think the boss would cut you a break on this one.

ohsnapword 21

A break is the only thing that didn't get cut.

Based_Arthur 20

Dang, you got snitches AND stitches

Lobby_Bee 17

"A customer complaint about you using profanity, swear to me it won't happen again" "**** you, it won't happen again" "I'm writing you up" "WHAT? FML"

onceuponatime456 16

Find another job! You are working for an asshole!