By MallowMistress - 22/08/2018 13:16 - United States - Ochelata

Today, I woke up to find my fiancé in the pool with a topless woman he had told me "not to worry about". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 997
You deserved it 395

MallowMistress tells us more.

MallowMistress 13

Hey! OP here! I am kind of amazed this got posted! But it was a pool at our house, yes we are still engaged after much arguing, crying and confrontation. Nothing happened, but there was talk of them possibly being more until she realized she didnt want to ruin her own relationship over soemthing like that, because he had told her we were open so he can do whatever. (We had been at one time, but not in over a year.) So yeah hes in the doghouse and contact outside of work with her is now very limited and always monitored.

Top comments

Absolute piece of shit. I hope your next beau is worthy of you, OP.

Emma Marshall 19

It's always the ones they tell you not to worry about 🙄

Comments

Absolute piece of shit. I hope your next beau is worthy of you, OP.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Zekfen 17

Is your fiancé Chevy Chase? We’re y’all on the way to Wally World?

Were her **** bigger than yours? If not, don’t worry about it.

Emma Marshall 19

It's always the ones they tell you not to worry about 🙄

Actually, it’s the ones they don’t mention at all.

Actually its anyone that shows interest when your partner doesn't keep you satisfied

ryand82 11

"Don't worry honey, I was just saving her." "For later?"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm sure you're just trolling, but people cheat for a million and a half other reasons. The thrill is a big one. Or some other emotional issue going on in the relationship that could have absolutely nothing to do with sex.

PenguinPal3017 19

It's 2018. It's okay for women to be topless anywhere that men can be.